Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Is it just me.......

  1. #11
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is it just me.......

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Or her hands. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I kinda thought you was a foot man! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I hate feet. Let's just say I like something a little higher than the feet, a little lower than the tits.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is it just me.......

    i'm a foot man myself!
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  3. #13
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is it just me.......

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Or her hands. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I kinda thought you was a foot man! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I hate feet. Let's just say I like something a little higher than the feet, a little lower than the tits.

    [/ QUOTE ]



    So you're a knee fan huh? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is it just me.......

    [ QUOTE ]
    Quote:

    Quote:

    Quote:
    Or her hands.



    I kinda thought you was a foot man!



    I hate feet. Let's just say I like something a little higher than the feet, a little lower than the tits.





    So you're a knee fan huh?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    haha, those would have to be some saagggyyyy tits
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •